DigitalDave's Attack of the Clone Wars

 

It looks like DigitalDave have a new video coming out, one I am looking forward to. DigitalDave is rather new to me. I'm also not a fan of Star Wars in the slightest although I still enjoyed Revenge Of the Sith and the only reason I liked The Phantom Menace is because of Darth Maul, even though he had far less scenes for an antagonist. But there's something about evil Rey that I really like when she's turned over to the Dark side as a futanari. The setup was really nice judging from the trailer showing her walking toward Jedi Rey. Dave did not miss the opportunity to give Dark Side Rey a spectacular introduction after she awakens. I loved how The Jedi version is being pursued by the corrupt version of herself before she gets sexually annihilated. She's offering up her very own dark star that's ready to implode.

I don't know much else about the video or the artist since this is the first work of his I've seen so far. His style looks very similar to some of DesireSFM's earlier animations back when he was on Tumblr. Who says SFM doesn't offer great animations anymore? In the power of the right hands, it still produces very good results. I do hope this animation is longer than a few seconds in length...I'd hate to be disappointed in all that potential being lost.  Apparently he's planning to release it next month. It's always great to have artist who are willing to go the near horror route whenever futanari's are involved. I'm not a fan of Self sex themes though...But I forget it's called the Clone wars for a reason. So it makes a lot of sense as to why Rey is being pursued lustfully by an evil sex crazed version of herself. 

Still this should be a fun and exciting video to escape reality to for awhile. I already love the body choice he made for Dark side Rey....Taking me back to all those past thoughts of wanting to be dominated by a woman that's physically stronger than me again..  I'll probably get in contact with Dave soon, I use to know quite a lot of animation artist on tumblr before the split. But if I end up enjoying this and I don't forget, I'll probably review it if I have nothing else to do... I recognized from the very start of the trailer that he likes to do those cinematic style introductions, he did another video a year ago but from what I can tell he hasn't done that many at all really.  So maybe he'll start doing them more often, hard to tell these days.


Popular Posts