Abuse in fiction setting off sensitive reactions

 

You know as a kid I grew up in some really interesting times and I enjoyed entertaining themes that took ideas really far. I still enjoy that even today, because I don't allow "trends" to persuade what I like or don't like. But like any kid of the era of happiness and everything being exciting, I don't know a single person that were offended by any of the things back in the early 1990s when everything in media was pretty much fair game...Overtime, media has become heavily saturated due to Pro-Leftist and liberal policies striking down on content condemned to be "offensive."

It's the same way with the other side, Conservatives are working toward abolishing pornography because it's offensive to religion and those that find explicit material "obscene filth" or here is my favorite one "threat to children" enough to criminalize and persecute (See the shit State of Texas)... Left leaning and The issue with these people identifying as liberals and leftist see victimhood in every goddamn thing imaginable. Conservatives annoy me with all their fake holar than thou God is King garbage. But I rarely have any encounters with Conservatives, most platforms especially on the internet are left leaning so you'll hear their bitching about shutting stuff down more than Conservatives. 

People are offended because they've all become so soft and fragile and it's the response they choose due to the amount of people around them who also think and feel the same way they do.  I've noticed that over the years the liberal folk (especially white ones) are usually the loudest even more so than their enemies on the Conservative side. 

Liberals and Leftist are the ones who want to eliminate all offensive ideas from media completely, because they feel they have a social justice right to dictate what other people can and can't indulge in as comedy and humor. Tyranny and control over what others consume is okay when it works and serves them or whatever agenda they are spewing. 

The same way Conservative voices want to criminalize specific sexual acts, if not outright ban porn entirely for moral reasons. When you have these two groups fighting over who gets to censor what, it becomes a major problem because they won't just stop at censoring one thing, they'll start targeting EVERYTHING. While I'm no fan of political messaging in media and believe that tripe should be kept out of entertainment because people don't want to be tied down and bored by political messages.

The fact is, the Metoo Cancel Culture types have ruined entertainment for their own selfish reasons. As much as I dislike Family Guy. Television these days is a bunch of saturated boring horseshit thanks to sensitive people ruining media and molding it all based on their own political views. But I can remember way back in the early 1990s when it was the Conservative class attempting to censor violence, sexual content, they were trying to pass all kinds of laws...They came up with obscenity laws which is even more extreme because they can imprison a person over their ideas. 

...I've come across a lot of grievances where people would single out comedy or abusive themes in media because it offended them personally, or it reminded them of their own experiences which is still a bullshit reason to advocate censorship.  My own mother use to tarnish my ass and beat me with a thick soup spoon in the palm of my hand until it was red and covered in blisters, she use to make me stand in a corner until my legs hurt and I couldn't stand anymore but instead I'd collapse in the corner. But I'm not going around using my childhood and blaming media for any of this, that's just the way she disciplined me and my brother. She didn't learn the art of beating our asses from watching violent movies or reading books on how to savagely beat your kids when they pissed you off. 

During my beat down moments, I use to get torn to shreds with switches, extension cords, you name it if my mother or uncles got a hold of you they made you regret doing whatever it was you did to make them strike you. I use to run away just to avoid getting whipped because it hurt like hell and I feared them. My Uncles were even more lethal as they would be the ones to use extension cords attached to whatever device it was attached to so it was like you were being struck by a whip. Each Strike stung worse than the first or second they would use wooden boards, whatever object they could find to inflict the most severe teeth gnashing pain on you to teach you a lesson. My uncles would even TAUNT you while they beat you. 

Again I'm not running around faulting media for any of this, nor do I hate my mother or uncles. My second oldest uncle apologized for it and I simply shrugged it off like "no hard feelings uncle," I'm not dead, I'm still breathing I know you were just kicking our asses because life have always been frustrating, perhaps it was how you relieved stress, by whipping our asses. I'm not going around holding a grudge against my family members for shit that happened so long ago, I barely even remember what it was like.

The Meg abuse moments made so many people uncomfortable with the elements in that particular show to the point where they outright support censoring the creator just so their feelings can be safe. Enter the age of pathetic weaklings on every turn that can't handle anything challenging to their comfort zone and you have modern Western society, the worse of all forms of society. Ed Edd N Eddy was probably the first time in my life I actually witnessed female characters behaving like sexual aggressors, and because of it I became smitten by those characters and I liked the Kankers for their brazen predatory behavior.

 I grew up on shows where female characters like Helga Pataki and Angelica Pickles from Rugrats were notorious for being bullies and I strongly hated those characters because of how obnoxious, irritating, and annoying they were. I hated Helga so much I've always wanted to see her get her ass kicked, Helga's voice all by itself irritated me. But the point is bullies and abusers have always existed in media, but they shouldn't be written out just because they make some people uncomfortable. What would a slasher movie be without a killer or threat to pursue the victims? 

I'm sure that today there are probably complaints and people complaining about the way the Kanker Sisters were portrayed back then because lets be real, if the Kanker Sisters were to make a comeback today they would be very different characters stripped of their ruff and tuff dominating identities...Their personalities heavily sanitized to the point where they are just boring girls that act tough but without the bullying and sexual harassment characteristic traits that made them great and fascinating characters in the first place. Unlike the obnoxious bitch Helga Pataki whom ass I've always wanted to see get kicked. The Kankers were tolerable because they were funny and sexually ruthless at the same time. I don't need some sensitive prick to tell me "Sexual harassment isn't funny!" These are the same sorry dregs who would cry that you sexually assaulted them at work because you complimented them for having nice hair and then get you fired so they can win some fraudulent sexual harassment settlement against the company. 

If Danny brought the show back, he would probably censor and cut out all the parts where the Kankers are sexual aggressors. If the show was remade, rebooted, or got any updated versions for modern audiences whom have become so psychologically weak in their ways, the Kankers personalities would be heavily altered to the point where you wouldn't recognize who they were anymore other than their appearances...But taking away their aggressive demeanor would 99% kill those characters and make them less interesting and less of a threat to the Eds as their antagonist as well as their love interest. People talk about how bullying in fictionalize media should be banned because it encourages "real bullying," these are some of the most ridiculous fucking baseless arguments. It's the same argument when people claim violent video games is the cause of school shootings. I am just so sick and tired of these type of people with their big mouths including their false accusations about things they have zero knowledge of.

Try to imagine them doing this scene today, and the negative reaction it would get...
It would be even worse if the gender roles were reversed. Dan would probably receive death threats
from these stupid fucking people the same way Seth Macfarlene is constantly being attacked and labeled a Misogynist for how Peter treats Meg Griffin. In other notes...I wish Nazz was in Ed's place...This entire scene would have been so much better if Nazz was tied to that tree instead of Ed. 
 
I don't care what the bitchy censor mob says, these themes are exceptional when you've indulged in femdom fantasies most of your life. This entire scene would be cut from a remake of the show, and Danny would just completely avoid anything that looked remotely abusive with these characters just to please and satisfied these snowflake dregs of the modern age and all their pitiful childhood trauma baggage they bring with them to ruin everything for the rest of us.

In 1999 when Ed Edd N Eddy debuted on Cartoon Network, nobody complained about the Kanker sisters out of control behavior. We tolerated it because it was funny, today it's still funny and because we loved how different it was to see female characters portrayed in this dominant ruthless like manner. Granted no show would ever portray male boys behaving like sexual aggressors toward female girls, it would cause a massive backlash, the show would get cancelled before it could even have a first season. Why would there be a backlash you ask? It's because there are TOO MANY sensitive fucking people in the West crying and advocating for censorship if something severely offends them already. As I said, people were bitter over Peter's actions toward Meg because he's a male. 

None of them ever mentioned the number of female characters who possess similar traits to Peter Griffin. Helga Pataki is a stalker, a bully, and an abuser yet if they changed this about her, that would ruin Helga's personality and people who liked the character would be quite pissed off that they changed her just to satisfy a bunch of losers who can't handle or tolerate fiction very well that they feel the need to compare everything to reality. 

But even with the Kankers being girls abusing boys, it would still get backlash from a mentally challenged modern audience that see "threatening" content in everything they aren't comfortable with. The same people complaining about Family Guy promoting abuse against girls are the same ones who got Moral Orel cancelled because of Season 3 offended them with it's darker and depressing undertone. We would have had a season 4 because the show had good potential and intention but it got cancelled because the Network and a bunch of people bitched about Season 3 and that killed the series forever. These are some insufferable dregs who have WAY too much persuasion over what we are allowed to consume in media because of their own emotional baggage. 

 I can understand people hating political content, I hate that stuff myself. I can understand people who attack things in media like politics being crammed into everything especially when it's being used to deliberately piss people off because it's so obvious 99% of the time what the messaging is in a lot of this woke ass slop we're always being forced to tolerate. I also get how a lot of these disgruntled guys caught on to the fact media is always belittling and portraying white people, mainly white males as evil. All of this is pretty much done intentionally and on purpose just to insight anger and make people mad as hell. But that isn't the same thing as someone who is offended by Meg Griffin being a victim of abuse or a punching bag as a running gag to get people to allow or accept the "normalization" of abuse as many would call it. Meg is a tragic character, so the purpose is to laugh at her tragedy even if some people think its "wrong" and "sick" that anyone would laugh at the way Meg is treated. Their concern for Meg's suffering is not justified just because they have a childhood or even a current adult like moment related to her mistreatment.

Just a few moments ago I was on google looking up some content on Meg Griffin because I have my own Meg Griffin character. I wanted to fix her I felt like she was a tad bit too muscular and I wanted a chubbier toned version of her instead, you know... Not fat, but I didn't want her to look like a world class athlete either. I was on google searching up examples to see what other people came up with in terms of how they created Meg to get an idea. I mean this is the only reason I'm discussing this topic, because I use Meg all the time in my own art but I turned her into the aggressor not the victim of aggression. Some of the characters in Family Guy have some psychotic traits about them. We're talking about the same show that once had a baby trying to murder his own mother but now he's a non-threatening hysterical melodramatic homosexual. And sometimes Peter gets into a fight with a Giant Chicken.

The way Meg is treated has become a hot topic among those disgruntled individuals that see the mistreatment of Meg Griffin offensive. It's just such a bitch move on their part to advocate censorship to a show that's been around since 1999. Before then we had the Simpsons, Homer Simpson would literately choke his son and threaten him. Nobody would ever support banning and censoring the Simpsons because there would be a tidal wave of diehard fans coming out to knock the persons teeth out their head if they did. 

It doesn't matter if The Simpsons today isn't as relevant as it was back in the 80s, 90s, and the majority of the early 2000s... It seems like a lot of the newer Simpson content these days doesn't have a big appeal even though it's still a fairly popular series. One comment posted the most predictable comment of all "I hate this show because everyone in it is a pedophile." Which shows their IQ is below 20, because the only "Pedophile" in Family Guy is Herbert, yet his attraction toward Chris wouldn't make him a pedophile. Chris isn't a child he's only 16 to 17 years of age. However it wasn't really about the other characters, it was about how Meg Griffin is treated by her family, mainly Peter Griffin who does the majority of the humiliation...Everything from "You must be a racist misogynist to like this show!" To "Only people who get off on abuse would watch Family Guy!" I mean these people are truly something else...And I pity them. 

I just couldn't believe the autism in that comment section, like seriously the over the top emotional responses to the show and how melodramatic everybody was, it was just so damn unreal....It's both funny and painfully sad at the same time how dramatic the Western world really is, and I thought the pro-censorship movement in the early stages of the 2000s was bad, it's much worse now than it ever was back then. These are the same folks who would vote that robots should have rights if they existed. 

 Because people have gotten so damn unbearable that it makes you wonder what sort of upbringing they must've had if a fictionalize character being abused is that "SERIOUS" to them to go on youtube and start protesting and acting as though this shit is real. As I said, I endured a lot of severe beatings growing up, but it didn't turn me into a safe space clinging person. I learned to deal with my past without it affecting me emotionally, because I've been through a lot worse than having my ass whipped and my father choking me out because he got pissed at my mother for trying to walk out on him...Like being jobless and almost homeless several times is more scarier than an ass beating...These people have time to come online to bitch about a fictional character being a victim while I have real problems to fucking gripe about. 

The sexiest moment in non-pornographic animation history... 

The reaction toward Meg's fate reminded me why I strongly hate Western Civilization and just Modern society in general... However, I still see Family Guy as a dark comedy where characters are intended to be crappy individuals toward each other. Not all comedy is meant to be light because comedy would be shit if people couldn't do extreme things with it. I mean yes it's a bad comedy no less and not because of how Meg Griffin is treated, it's a bad show because the characters are stupid, they're all so annoying....Most American shows are like this especially Western animated shows. I stopped watching television when I got sick of all the propaganda commercials, and television shows themselves were filled with all this far left nonsense. I watch older shows because they were risky, and I don't want to live in a world where everyone around me is an over sensitive dreg pretending to be offended for the sake of fitting in and drawing attention to themselves.

Family Guy is a heavily liberal television show, with liberal jokes, memes, and so on....Sort of like how Seth wanted American Dad to be more like the Conservative show. Stan is still stupid like Peter but he doesn't abuse his daughter. Granted I'm pissed Seth got rid of Linda Memari which is the only reason I even watched American dad those couple of times whenever she was present, she became my favorite character. I was hoping there would be more moments where she tries forcing Francine into wanting another woman and maybe just maybe Francine gives in even though I despise cheating themes...But Francine doing it with Linda I'm willing to overlook it if Stan walks in and see's Linda turning Stans wife into a woman chaser -laughing-

 To be honest I hate these shows because they aren't funny, and the characters are really irritating. Family Guy characters are even more irritating than the ones from American Dad, I won't comment on anything else Seth created because to be fair...I mean okay, I'll comment. The Cleveland one was just an excuse for Seth to do a show about an all black cast of characters similar to Family Guy and American dad. Except he chose to make the characters non-abusive, non-psychotic, in other words Seth wanted to make his cast of characters from the other two shows seem like awful people while keeping The Cleveland Show saturated with perfectly normal people with no dark like abusive to extreme traits at all...And yes I'm going to say their racial background have a lot to do with it. 

But to be fair though, I've never watched The Cleveland Show so I'm not entirely sure what those characters are like in every episode. HOWEVER I'm almost positive that because the characters are black. Seth was very careful as to how he presented them to avoid being labeled a "racist" by the same annoying fucks attacking him over the mistreatment of Meg Griffin. He's already being slandered as a "misogynist" because of the way he presents Stan and Peter. Both of them belittle and mistreat the females in their family, except Peter is much worse than Stan. Lois is also a bitch toward Peter, Meg, and Chris, but no one in the comment section of the video attacked her. 

All of this hate for Family Guy was just an excuse for people to throw petty attacks at men, blame men for everything while pretending a female can never do no wrong or harm. That's why they pulled the usual feminist anti-male bullshit out of their collective assholes. If they were really all that concerned about "bullying" in media, they would have mentioned all the female bullies in shows like the Gross Sisters from the Proud Family, Helga from Hey Arnold, Angelica from Rugrats, etc, but they didn't. And even if they did, it still wouldn't be justified, and they would still come off as a bunch of lunatics hating on a show because they aren't strong enough to absorb the humor from them. They fail to understand that they aren't real human beings therefore their actions have no impact on real life. There are characters that annoy and piss me off in media too but not so much now that I'm getting too old to be bothered by fictional characters doing things that use to annoy me years ago.

You can ban fictional media all you want on grounds that it offends you, but you aren't going to prevent people from bullying just because you're offended by a fictional television show. Comparing yourself to Meg Griffin and then using that as an excuse to have Seth M. cancelled just makes you come off as a petty jerk off that should step the fuck outside for awhile if you can't handle fiction very well. Then again a lot of those people can't handle reality either. I mean are we suppose to not have any tragic characters in media just because this pitiful excuse of a generation has a problem with it? Are we suppose to just make every character the same way so people don't get offended if something bad happens to that character on an ongoing basis? Should we just ban death scenes in movies because a fictional character we liked had to die and it made us uncomfortable? 

Speaking on Family Guy we have Lois, there's an episode where she drives her son to school, and then screams "FRESHMAN!" out her car window, Chris then gets his ass spanked by non-freshmen students including the school staff as well as Mayor West. This scene proves that Lois is equally as abusive as her husband even though she didn't partake in the abuse by striking and publicly humiliating Chris herself. She still set her son up so other people could abuse and beat him. However, Peter gets all the bullshit heat thrown at him for being an abusive male toward his female daughter while Lois gets a free pass because she's a woman. I scrolled through all those comments (not all 3000 of them!) and not once did I see a single complaint about Lois Griffin or even some of the bad things Meg has done in the show.

The people who were offended by Meg's mistreatment however fail to also understand that Meg herself is a dark and cold callus individual sometimes. She isn't a pure or innocent person, she definitely has a dark side. In one Episode she tried to drug her brother so that he could be raped by another guy, and she was literately sitting in the room watching to see if it would happen. I'm not sure, but I think she did succeed at drugging Chris because she wanted to watch him get assaulted in his sleep I forget why she even did this.

Meg is a disturbed individual in her own right, so to single out her family as terrible people while overlooking darker traits that Meg herself possess is just fucking ridiculous. It wasn't the only time Meg did something dark, she kidnapped her Dog and tried to molest him. She set up Bonnie so that she could sleep with her husband and steal him away from her... Point is, Meg is a psychopath she's not a normal person no more than Peter or anyone else in her family.. They are all dysfunctional as hell people... But yet the comment section was filled with negative anti-male commenters who felt that Family guy takes things "too far" with it's abusive moments where Meg is victimized. They were treating the character as though they are real enough to make it that huge of a damn deal. So they see the whole thing as promoting "abuse and misogyny."  

 Personally I think all these people are goddamn morons taking a fictionalized show so seriously, if they had it their way they would sanitize the whole goddamn entertainment industry so it will be one big borefest, the way Japan currently makes crappy anime compared to the cool stuff they were doing in the 80s and 90s. I mean not everything is suppose to be sunshine and roses, but the thing about the West is that the people got mentally weaker, softer, and a lot more sensitive, dumb and stupider too.

 Everything fucking offends them nowadays which is why they support censoring media. But because Meg is a female character being mistreated by her father they would like to ban Family Guy even more so. Homer had been doing this to Bart for decades and even today no one advocates censoring The Simpsons, but even if they did...Simpsons fans won't tolerate boycotting their favorite show.

There is no mention as to how Lois mistreats her daughter, her son, or how she abuses her husband despite he's mentally challenged, that is unless he's pretending to be mentally challenged. Instead all I'm hearing is whining about Meg being abused by her "Misogynist father," and how "disgusting" the show is for normalizing "abuse."  I think people just take this stuff to heart because they don't have shit else going on in their own miserable lives. I really don't like Family Guy, I hate it because I can't stand the characters, they are all highly obnoxious as hell and the show was always shit for being an inferior version of the Simpsons even though both shows were always boring to me. I didn't start liking Meg until the Prison episode where she beats up her bullies and forcibly kisses Connie deep with her tongue. I didn't care for the beat down part, it was that vicious nasty non-con kiss that made me a Meg Griffin fan. 

Overall, entertainment isn't what it use to be, I use to enjoy television a lot...Now everything is meant for people who are so fucking miserable in life, they can't even laugh at anything because everything they see is a threat to their safe space. Back in the 2000s I use to try to make friends, today I hate Western civilization for what it's become, I can't for the life of me become friends with these damn people that if they fell over into a swimming pool and were about to drown, I'd probably stand there and let them. Of course I'm not that cold. But after reading through all those reactions about Meg...I'll never.



Popular Posts