Are Feminist drawn to Femdom?
Feminists are well known for trying to claim rights to just about any and every cultural identity that's associated with female dominance in some way or another. But for me, I've been a fan of female domination and female supremacy elements in erotica for quite some time and would never allow feminists to take credit for any of this. I had no interest in female superiority in any sort of political way, so they don't get to claim that they are the reason behind why femdom exists.
However, I was presented with an interesting question: "Are feminists drawn to the Femdom concepts, and are they attracted to Femdom pornography?" I've had some questions of my own, such as, is femdom pornography part of feminism? Did feminism create femdom pornography as a form of combating all the male-dominated pornographic genres? Are feminists attracted to the femdom side of porn because of its representation of female supremacy over man? Are they drawn to this side of porn, and does it "empower" them to feel as though they can conquer men?
The point of femdom is to humiliate the opposite or same sex, female worship, and submission to female authority. At least those are the main definitions behind it. Throughout the years male artists and those who enjoy literature and psychology have explored female domination concepts and ideas; this was before women chose to get involved with it directly by producing such material of their own. I would argue that feminism had NOTHING to do with the birth and creation of femdom in erotica and pornographic material. This stuff is a lot older than I am, and men have always had wild fantasies about strong women in positions of power having some form of sexual authority over another person. To claim that feminists are the creators of femdom is like saying they invented the BDSM culture, which would be a complete joke. Anyone with a brain knows they had nothing to do with BDSM.
The idea of female domination dates all the way back to the 1500s. You can see from this link here, https://daily.jstor.org/that-time-a-woman-rode-aristotle-around-like-a-horse/, that there is also a theory called "The Power Of Women." A majority of these ideas that gained mainstream attention were originally created by heterosexual men beginning with 1940s pulp books. The authors of that time were fond of the idea of female worship, lesbianism, and female domination, which is why a lot of the covers on their books included dominant women or lesbianism elements; none of this was being marketed as a form of activism.
I have always had an undying desire to serve and worship stronger women; it's a lot harder for me to even get aroused unless I'm fantasizing about women who are in complete total control and look the part that reflects this. I've written articles about my desire for powerful women at least twice where I talked about the negatives related to men who wish to serve and worship stronger women... While I won't go into further detail discussing something I spoke about twice already.
One must truly understand that the superior nature of female dominance; one cannot support female superiority or male superiority; they can't support both in femdom fiction. True female domination and supremacy isn't about "equality"; it's not about women sharing sexual power with anyone, especially not with men. It's not a political agenda or a political movement either and shouldn't be treated as such. As a fetish, it should be treated as an idea where women are the authority and power structure; there is no agreement in the contract where they must share the power with someone else. Again, I'm not explaining any of this from an activist or political viewpoint.
There are, of course, articles that will try to convince you that femdom and feminism are one and the same, and I disagree strongly with this belief. Just because something involves a woman aggressor or is in the dominant role doesn't mean it is inspired or influenced by some feminist beliefs and ideology. This sort of thinking will always be denounced by me. I have seen several times where some people have tried fusing the two by making them seem related to each other. Like presenting feminism logos, slogans, and so on in femdom images...
For many years feminists have bemoaned that pornography in general is a male-dominated form of entertainment and that it objectifies women and harms them in some way... They are too dense to understand that women make the CHOICE to go into porn all on their own accord, and they CHOOSE whom they get to have sex with while doing so. No man or "patriarchy" is forcing them into this stuff. You have some who may try to encourage or influence them into doing certain things, but that isn't the same thing as FORCING them into doing it.
Feminists, on the other hand, are angry at the heterosexual side of porn talk as though these women are forced into pornography, but the truth is most of these OnlyFans women don't even work for a manager executive or a studio; they are doing all of this solo and independently, making and processing their own content. They do not have to go through any studio management or channels just to get any work because everything they are producing is done in the comfort of their own home or the comfort of someone else's home.
The femdom side of porn, however, is all about female domination and female supremacy over all sexes, whether they are dominating other women or dominating men, but does feminism play a role in any of this? I'm not going to say that femdom was born out of feminism... Feminists may approve of femdom porn because it presents female superiority over men. But that wouldn't give them the right to claim they are responsible for its existence. Another thing is that feminists wouldn't be interested in femdom porn if it meant that men would find any pleasure in this. Their goal isn't to dominate men so that they can get off to being dominated by such women.
Personally I hate heterosexual content and despise it for many reasons; nothing annoys me more than seeing a guy dominating females sexually. I believe in the concept and idea of women dominating other females, and if she chooses to ram her fist shoulder-deep up a man's ass until he admits women are the superior sex, so be it... Of course I have no interest in them dominating men or being dominated by men, and as I've gotten much older in life... I feed off this philosophy even more so where females should be worshiping and submitting to other women who are superior to them. Of course I don't believe in female supremacy outside of pornographic and erotic material.
I tend to have the most powerful releases when I'm fantasizing about women in powerful positions asserting their power over others and forcing them into compliance. These ideas often helped me process ideas on a much better scale than I ever could during the time I felt forced to tolerate male-on-female content due to the lack of female supremacy fetishes that were available at the time.
Maybe that explains why I've become more and more invested in lesbianism stuff recently, just not the political aspect of any of it that gets promoted and pushed on liberal/leftist outlets, which I do fucking avoid at all costs since I can't stand words like "homophobic" and "transphobic." I'm just sick of obnoxious assholes trying to weaponize language to shut people up who they can't control or force into submission of their political beliefs. I don't care about any of that Reddit victimhood bullshit. So I don't use any of these words in my vocabulary.
I started collecting a lot of pulp and lesbian paintings because it's the only thing that makes me feel good, yet it's very difficult to find enough to say I have a big collection of such images on my hard drive... It's like if I want to see a certain lesbian concept, I have to fucking rely on AI now just to see it... That's how awful it is; there aren't enough Renaissance paintings or artwork featuring nuns in lesbian themes.

Lily Cade (the short-haired one) identified as a feminist.... The only reason I liked her before I learned she was a feminist was because she looked like the kind of girl I'd date. The short 90s tomboy look... I couldn't resist her and wanted such a woman to do vile things to me in the bedroom. But then she kept a personal blog on her own website and has often talked about her political views, which are, of course, heavily left-leaning. I never understood why she was constantly posting political garbage on her blog. But once she admitted to being a feminist... I lost interest in her content. Plus she started gaining a lot of weight too and just ended up looking like a short-haired overweight feminist dyke constantly going on and on about her leftism... Adding an extra layer of unappealing to her already annoying political blogs.
I believe I came across something in one of her blogs where she claimed that fake lesbians should be banned from doing lesbian porn. She had a negative view of fake lesbians; I'm guessing she didn't like working with them because she's a real one and prefers sex with actual lesbians. In the porn industry there aren't that many real lesbians; most of the women doing lesbian scenes are in the same boat as gay men doing gay scenes—they are all heterosexuals willing to do something that pays more. Who knows if she still kept the blogs, I discovered it from a long time ago when Lily had her own website. I've not watched anything of hers ever since.
Perhaps all the years I have spent indulging in femdom pornography is responsible for my way of thinking on this subject matter related to women conquering other women. I'm not saying that women all over the world should stop fornicating with men and become lesbians so I can live out my fantasy of a lesbian-dominated universe... Because that would be the end of humanity, and I don't support the idea of test tube babies. Plus it also means I'd have to accept being lonely even more than I already am... Which I don't want... I truly am hurting for female love, but it's out of my reach.
One thing that has always been on my mind, though recently, is that feminists might be attracted to femdom porn because it makes them feel powerful and sexually dominant over males. I don't think they care about the dominating other women's side of it. I truly don't care about feminism at all, to be honest, and it's not something that I would ever support. Furthermore, it has been quite a subject matter I've been seeing a lot as of late just springing out in all kinds of circles. A person can only imagine that perhaps in some way or another, femdom elements may have inspired feminists to a degree, but that doesn't mean they get to claim rights over the fetish or the idea of female supremacy either... After all, female domination through the lenses of erotica is a concept older than the feminist ideology itself...
For whatever reason....Feminist get wet between the legs from this very painting and very similar paintings I've seen that are identical to it...The painting itself was created by a woman, Artemisia Gentileschi...So I'm not surprised that this is the direction they would take on the matter. I do not know or understand what the artists motive was when she chose to paint this or why, it's not like her own homeland was being threaten to inspire her into doing this.
Despite how gory it is, it's still a form of female domination... Basically a woman triumphs over man but in a horrifying way, there is an actual alternate version where she's cutting off the head with blood splashing everywhere. From what I've read the character is part of a certain tribe (I wont say, but you can guess), and she's named Judith...But looking at the woman in the painting...She looks nothing like them...https://www.uffizi.it/en/artworks/judith-beheading-holofernes. From what I read the story to this painting is that Judith killed Holofernes to save her town from being destroyed...Originally I thought it had something to do with rape.



.jpg)