Namio Harukawa was one of the best Femdom Artist that ever lived.

Namio Harukawa gained recognition in the early 2000s, he was born in the 1940s. I was not a fan of his work until somewhere around 2006-2008 maybe, not sure exactly when I discovered him. I do know that I found out about his work and use to see it often on the web back in 2003 at that time I was still in High School. I became curious about the artist who did the work the more I developed fascinations with the content.

What caught my attention was the detail, and of course the large women. I'm not a fan of Big fat bitches by any means but like most things in the fictional world, I can accept and tolerate almost any fetish with artwork as long as its not something that annoys me like all the racial superiority crap. There were several times I wanted to see others continue doing his style of work but take it in a different direction.

 This was modded, Namio never did any futa art..But this would be so much better if that were a woman beneath her....But an old man? -closes eyes and pretends I never saw it-

I never could get into the males and that's one of the things that turned me off with his artwork was the men. Another issue I had with his work, is that too much of it involved around the same theme. This artist created dozens of images, thousands and they were all the same theme..

Face sitting, smothering, etc. It's like he had no creative mindset to switch things up a bit. I use to have thoughts about seeing remakes of his work done by someone who could recreate the work he's done but replace all the males with teen girls.

Realizing that this would be a better and more fulfilling theme for me to sink my teeth into. Anything sexual with a man involved does nothing for me but just flat out turn me off so I never used Namio's art for fapping. Its clear Namio had no interest at all in lesbianism erotica even though he had drawings with two or more women in a scene like the one above where the other girl is grabbing her friend by the hip. But this doesn't mean they were lesbians just because there is some gentle touching involved between the two.
There were specific themes within the genre I did like, such as the nurses but he didn't do a lot of artwork of them. I was also into the scat and urination humiliations but he also didn't do a lot of art of those themes either.

The majority as I said was just of large women face sitting and crushing little men, and the concept alone was just boring when you are going through a lot of his work and that's pretty much the only thing he's doing with these gorgeous big women is not giving them any other purpose besides sitting on the faces of men.

I'm not by any means slamming the mans art work. I still find it collective worthy, and have been collecting as many of Namio's drawings as I could find. Some of my own works were inspired by him even though I don't too much do Big ladies in art other than muscle girls. Plus its kind of hard to make them look anywhere near as sexy and attractive as Namio was drawing some of them.

 I use to wonder what got him into the idea of doing this line of art to begin with, one question came to mind "did this guy meet a large dominant woman, and somehow she inspired him to dedicate thousands of drawings to show his appreciation for big Asian women in positions of sexual authority over weakly young and old men?"

 There is no denying that no one can create gorgeous big women getting their assholes eaten out so nicely..I would see a lot of his work and I'd want to be in the men's position of these women. Just eating out some hot Japanese woman's asshole. During my submissive male days, I would of tried any damn thing with a woman if she was loyal and void of deception...But you know...Hypergamy....All smart men dread it.

However, the fictional world can cloud a man's mind, make you crave and desire things you can't really have in the real world without the consequences that come with it. Namio always gave me something kinky to think about..Just wish that the women did more than just sat on faces. The scat and piss stuff was pretty interesting. But again he didn't do much of it.

 Another thing is that a lot of the positions and the ways the women were sitting on the men looked extremely painful...Seriously like their necks would be bent so far back, you know that if a woman the size of these women were sitting on a guy like that, it would break his neck if she didn't know what the hell she was doing or just not balancing herself correctly. It would end fatally bad for the guy.

 I can just imagine her taking the fattest shit down that throat in this position..Sexy thought. Disgust for others I'm sure. -laughs-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namio_Harukawa



MY FAVORITE NAMIO DRAWINGS (A FEW NOT ALL)























Popular Posts