Is it too late for DesireSFM to catch up to Nyl and Rigid3D?

 

It's been a very long time since I wrote anything about any other artist. I remember how I use to have something to talk about related to other artist all the time. But these days I've not had the energy or the motivation to blog as much. Anyway, I just got done watching Nyl's recent animation titled The Bordello: Darcy. I've been keeping an eye on Nyl for a while and I honestly don't like any of his recent animations for a few reasons.  One of them is the fantasy themes... I've always hated elves and find them to be extremely lame creatures to do anything sexual with. Orcs are equally boring, but Elves are even worse.

I mean he's great at animating and the sex has gotten better than the slow romantic action he use to do in the past... There are too many animators these days who either can't animate intense sex scenes or they just don't want to so we end up with a ton of boring slow sex animations that make the sex scenes in Hollywood movies look good. I can't speak for anybody else but I absolutely hate slow sex scenes... I hate the lazy barely moving pegging material even more. 

However there aren't that many animators left that can animate as good as Nyl, Rigid3D, or DesireSFM.  Whenever they do something people are lucky enough to be blessed they even exist to create anything since the market for exceptional futanari animations has dried up tremendously...That's not to say that it was ever booming to begin with because even before everyone switched to Blender, you still had a lot of animators doing short animations and loops in SFM. 

People just really hated investing a lot of effort and time in creating anything longer than a few seconds...Five minutes don't seem to be enough either... But I guess we have to take what we can get at this point. If I could I'd figure out animating myself...Unfortunately I'd rather just make graphic novels or comics instead.

Here is what I have to point out though about Nyl and Rigid both. Not only do they have great animations, the lighting and graphical quality is extremely well done too. If you look at the lightening in Rigids animation above with the rain, the glistening sweaty dicks, everything is perfect in this. I would have reviewed this exact animation except I wasn't in the mood to do it so I skipped over reviewing it. I would have given it mostly 10 scores anyway the only thing I didn't like was the length or catwoman's body... It wasn't that long but this is the curse of using Blender. If you're very good with the program you can do some amazing things with it...

  A few months I spoke with DesireSFM about Blender again, at first he said he wasn't going to switch from SFM (That was a few months ago), but it turns out that he has had a change of heart and will be switching to Blender once he finishes his current project. That means the final witcher animation he's doing will be done in SFM. He told me that SFM is just too limiting and outdated,  I understand that if he still animates as good as he does in SFM, he's going to easily surpass NYL and Rigid both especially if he can get his quality on par with theirs with lighting and special effects. Right now I'm more impressed with Rigid than I am with Nyl. Both of them are very good at what they do, but Rigid is the master at colliding flesh.

The question however is, is it too late for DesireSFM to catch up with them? The reason I ask this question is due to how things are changing so much, the year 2020 was awful, 2021 was equally bad, and then 2022 things is so bad even the revelation is starting to come true. People haven't been too invested either because there is a lot going on that has some of us on edge. 

Usually, it takes him a year in a half, maybe two years but this one may just be the longest time he has ever spent on one project and it's almost the third year. It also doesn't help that people keep leaking WIP so it's almost like people have seen the video already. I told him before it wasn't a good idea to keep releasing WIPs because people will just post them on other websites, and everyone will have already seen the full video and that will just ruin the mystery, and won't have much of an exciting factor whenever it's completely finished if people have seen 50%  of the full video already.

One thing about Desire is that he likes to work on longer projects in general, often expanding them. My biggest concern about him going over to Blender was the possibility of him reducing the time or just sacrificing it for a better engine. Although I understand that using outdated software like SFM may not be fun anymore. I do want to see what he's capable of in Blender since he's the only person that made exceptional use of SFM. I have spoke of all these before in other blogs I made, so this isn't anything new.

However I have seen a lot of sfm animations and the only other person who has made very good use of the program is BlackJrXIII and a couple of retired animators even though everything he does is just loops unfortunately. I was hoping that Lordaardvark would continue with Fraternization even though I don't even like Mass Effect but I did enjoy that video... Animators like Lordaardvark always do something exciting the first time and then they stop or go into MIA... That or either their recent content is something I'm not even interested in... Which was male on female.

So it's like damn that was a great sexy animation, I want more of that get me pregnant type dirty talk involving a futa. The dialog is hilarious, the best part of it is when Miranda yells "fuck your kids into me, ooohh Mommie!" I've never heard a woman call another woman mommie during sex, I'm so use to hearing the word daddy in hetero content.

I think to some extent it may be a little too late to catch up with these guys unless DesireSFM learns Blender faster than he mastered SFM, if he can learn how to use Blender and doesn't sacrifice the time for better graphics. Then he'll be a King among futa animators using Blender if he can keep the time length the same while providing good quality content graphical-wise. So far no one has been really animating anything lately at least not like they used to do. I remember back when Tumblr was around and I followed so many active animators. Some of them moved over to Twitter so maybe that's where they currently post everything. I hate Twitter so I won't be going there to check around. I do know a few did actually retire though.

 I see a lot of poor-quality animations from artists I've never heard of appearing on most other websites I currently surf and though I quite like the poor graphic quality pixelated futanari mugen animations I've been getting off to lately. I can safely say that I've been impressed with a few things Nyl has done, I really hate fantasy themes though so I did not enjoy his recent animations. The elves, orcs, and such don't do it for me no matter how good the sex looks. It's a shame Nyl never did anything futa related with Sadako... Damn that would be so cool if he did... I'd rather if Rigid3D or DesireSFM did it since I like the way both of those guys handle rough sex. But Rigid would probably ruin it by adding too much thickness on Sadako... Or the girl she's destroying.

Anyway, I know these artists aren't in competition with one another, and people enjoy all three of their works. Without them, things would be even worse than it already is as far as explicit content goes animation-wise. It's important that all three of them can keep producing something. There will always be a lot of artists producing still imagery content non-stop. Animators are a lot rarer and few of them exist especially doing anything noteworthy that catches my attention.

Nyl fans believe he's the King of futanari, and he does have much to offer the audience so the respect he has gained is well deserved. I even heard someone refer to him as "the Michael Jordan of futanari animations", I've been telling DesireSFM for years that he's the one who rules and owns this genre when it comes down to animations until I started seeing Rigid pull out some incredible content.

Point is, I believe DesireSFM can do great things in Blender if he really invests the time and effort into doing it. Almost anyone can make something LOOK good quality-wise in Blender if they understand lighting and animating. KamaDevasSFm recently switched over to Blender, and he has a lot of confidence in himself that he will be a master of the program. I have faith in him to exceed at this especially since Kamas isn't the type of artist that will just reduce the quality of his work just because it takes him awhile to create something. If you have ever spoken to him before, he sounds extremely serious about what he's doing.

 I truly believe he'll still stick with the same formula that he's stuck within SFM. His SFM content wasn't as good as it should have or could have been because the sex came off stiff at times. Still, Blender has better tools to work with, and if someone like DesireSFM gets a hold of it and actually masters it. We will have four top-level animators giving us something to look forward to.

This is what Powergirl thinks of assholes messing up their comics at DC 😂...She's pissed off as hell! This almost looks real! This is how good Rigid3D really is at this. Nyl has a tendency of creating realistic-looking animations too, won't deny it. All three animators have something to offer in Blender. If I could I'd pay Rigid as much as I could to make his animations longer... He's way too good for this short stuff. I probably should have sped this gif up to make it look even angrier.

 I might just do that next time I'm messing around in a gif editor. The way her wet dick sounds going in and out of that juicy hole...The strong masculine angry female grunts make the sex even better! Whoever the voice actresses were, they did a fantastic job sounding like they were really hate fucking cat woman through the computer screen. 
 

Popular Posts