InnocentDickGirls, Where are they now?

 


 I remember this series like it was still 2007 all over again, or was it 2005 when I discovered these guys? I can't really remember. What I do know is that I was working on a set of story boards at the time for Raizen Fury (was called Bad Apple's back then) and I stumbled across this series by Innocent Dick Girls. I was taken by the art style, the girls on the cover, and I said "wait a second, Christine looks like the character I'm going for in Bad Apple's, she's got short brown hair, the tomboy look while still maintaining feminine traits, she just needs glasses, Christine also has a great dick but I don't want Emma being a futanari and rather her not have a dick (although she did in the first Bad Apple's series but I ditched the idea for the sequel). 

I met with one of the artist that went by the name Mike when I asked him if I could use one of his images (Image was called Irish Pub) for advertisement purposes he gave me permission and even admitted that he would love to see my work and maybe do a comic based on it. Sadly I had no art of my own at the time so everything was just written in plain text context. Emma would be a short hair red headed girl that wore glasses defending Matrix City (was called Vanity City) from their long time rivals The Witch Hunters (Known as Blue Roses at the time). 

Christina was the inspiration up there with the actress Bridget Fonda who was the real inspiration for the character's look with her short red hair in A Single White Female. Anyway, Innocent Dick Girl was known for their interesting college dick girl stories, they had a lot of characters but I believe Christina was the poster child of the entire series even though she didn't appear in every single book but she did have the most appearances.  I was attracted to her look and appearance which is how she became one of my favorites. Aside from that the creators behind the Inncocent Dick Girl series sort of fell off the map after a couple of years failing to stay afloat and the last few stories they made were around 2010 or 2017 I believe. I do not remember when they stopped producing content or what their final book was. I use to subscribe to their newsletter and I'd get emails all the time about new stuff.

Their main website unfortunately is no longer around anymore which is very sad to see gone, I had a membership with them twice. The thing is most people don't pay for memberships to access content that's been downloaded and uploaded to high hell all over the internet. Some of the paid websites where you needed a membership to gain access to new released material usually costed around $24.00 or more a month and so not too many people would pay for this. In the end they were forced to shut down their website, I assume they were unable to generate enough passive income to keep it active which appears to be the case with a lot of domains that closed recently. I don't think they ever had a Patreon page, I typed up their name in every search engine and the only results I got was their content on websites like 8muses.

I really loved the short stories that IDG created, and the characters that went with them, over time the content was suffering and the art work less detailed until eventually they made drastic changes and improved. Sure some of the books had poor drawings every now and then, and sometimes the dicks looked kind of funny, but the work was still worth it so I didn't mind paying to have access back in those days. When I stopped going to the website I didn't bother to look into IDG for ages and moved on to checking out animated content and supporting that until those artist got lazy and were only producing shorts and loops. 

Sometimes IDG did give away content for free but now I believe it doesn't matter to them anymore since they shut down the website. It's just sad to see them gone but I understand how it is these days when you can't make enough money or maybe the motivation to keep things going eventually burns out. Then there is no point to continue on unless you're just doing it for fun but even then very few artist seem to be enjoying much with the direction the world is heading in.

They were onto to something with this...Then the stories shifted...I mean some of the stories were good, but this one is what really got me to pay for a $24.00 a month membership, I just wanted to know where this series was leading. After "The beginning" we never hear of this guy ever again.  If the artist were still active, I could have tried to convince them to return back to this and we do it together. Especially since their art style had improved. It would have been worth it!
 

The one thing I did notice is that the art style changed quite a lot, the beginning leading up to how the girls became futanari's had a dark plot and then for some reason the stories became lighthearted. If you look up the first chapter to the series "The Beginning." It had a lot of potential to be a dark futanari thriller besides a few forced intercourse moments every once in awhile...After the introduction story we never hear about the guy that crashed his vehicle and caused an accident with the school girls on the school bus that became futanari's after his experiment spilled and infected them. I'm thinking how cool The Beginning was and then they changed the direction so it starts to make less to little sense like this incident never happened in the first place.

I was disappointed for the story departing from it's thriller elements. I'm even more disappointed that IDG is no more, retired, done. So many artist like this have quit, Logan III that guy behind those superherione comics also seized production it seems and I chatted with him a couple of times as well. I've been checking his page constantly on Hentai Foundry and the guy hasn't posted or done anything new ever since. He use to have his own webpage which I believe is still active but again no new content available. I get that these artist are quitting, I myself felt like retiring a couple of times since I'm slowly losing motivation.

 Over time IDG  art style became more stylized looking with the characters no longer appearing cartoon-like and rather it had more of that stylized GTA appearance to it if you ever seen a GTA load screen before. While there was nothing wrong with this direction per-sey and the characters were quite new because I don't remember seeing any of the old ones appear in this style. IDG also had multiple artist drawing these vs just one guy, so that too can explain why the art changed. The thing is a lot of their early work kept the same art style before switching to this GTA-Esque look. My guess is they felt people weren't into the old style and they decided to change directions to see if anyone would take interest in the new appeal. 

I personally don't mind the change because the dicks definitely looked much better in the new look and the sex was also improved upon too. Even the writing got much better with the new design so they certainly did try to improve and make things better for people that were probably tired of the cartoon version. I personally liked them both, but the stylized look wins as far as having better detail goes. Or they could have kept the cartoon look while improving the quality to still have a similar appearance. They even had a few that was anime looking too. 

What really sucks is that they were getting so much better with the new look, especially the stories but then they stopped production just when the newer works of art were drawing me back in so I never got to see how much better any of it would have been if they were still around. It's too bad I never kept Mike's contact info. He wanted to see my art back in the day but I had none at all to show, if I could show him Raizen Fury today, damn we could have worked together and created something with this IDG series. 

Maybe return back to the "The Beginning" and do a thorough plot on what happened to the guy that turned all these girls into futanari, maybe do a serious darker toned thriller story centered around it...Unfortunately that dream is just a dream because IDG is no more...Everything they have done since today was about 8 or so years ago, they certainly have indeed retired...A sad time. 

The best thing about these guys is that they weren't afraid to do new stuff with the futanari genre, they had plenty of moments which is not something the futa genre is known for when you compare it to all the maledom content out there.

 


                                                        






Popular Posts