Metrinome has honed and improved his craft as a erotic comic artist.

 

 I met Metrinome  several years ago (not very long), and got to know him in such little time as an interesting artist that started out slowly, unknown because people weren't recognizing him quite as much in the beginning when I started noticing how fewer likes and favs his art kept getting... But just like myself  artist improve, they become masters of the arts and craft they possess. Every time we spoke, and I don't know if I helped him in some way with my last review I did about his comics before.

But what I do know is that when artist I'm friends with start improving, I take extreme notice of it before anyone else does because I visit artist I'm close with pages on a consistent basis just to keep up with what they are doing. That way if I do decide to write about them again I'll have plenty of content from them I can use while discussing them. He is eager to see this new blog as I did tell him about it after he had released a few new images I saw on Pixiv and I just got too excited and wanted to write about him again because of it. I figured that now is the time I write and update everyone on what he's been doing lately, and why you really should consider supporting his material if you're into some serious good lesbian erotic artwork and story telling. I remember how he use to be skeptical of certain genres at first when we had a conversation. 

I started seeing him open up to the various types of genres he was able to experiment with and I realized that every time he produced something the content kept getting more and more better, people started gradually taking interest in him because they realized that Metrinome wasn't screwing around, this guy have such a classic looking art style that no one else has. Not only that, I've never seen anyone draw such sexy voluptuous women with curves before the way he does his chubby females and older women characters will have milf lovers salivating. It's real good to see him challenging himself, and taking on ideas he probably never thought he would be engaging. 

The only content I didn't like was the Vampire stuff lol for some reason vampires have always made me feel uneasy because of the thought of them biting into flesh and drawing blood. Still if I had to rate how he handles the Vampire theme I would say he does understand the material the same way I understand how to utilize mature women for my witch themes. 


Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of his work involves lots of female sexual violence even if some of it doesn't look as intense as some violent material I've seen or even as violent as my own content normally is. Still, I appreciate the effort in seeing another girl on girl artist that isn't sticking to the usual soft love formula. Metrinome did a few futanari themes before, not that many but that's okay because I enjoy his artwork the way it is regardless if there are dicks on the girls or not.

Not to mention his stories are easier to understand. He also started blending his characters much better with the backgrounds, the shadows are more softer. I especially love that he does comics a lot too because I enjoy them a lot.

When Metrinome does something I'm thinking how the majority of his content would fair even better as full stories and books vs them being short comics. Depending on how long Pixiv keep lolicon around, there's a lot he can do with that theme as well. He's already proven that he understands how to produce some of the best horror erotic material with them. 

Then there is the fact that he's also another artist that blends loli with horror themes involving female on female scenarios which also makes him a rare, and niche artist like myself since very few artist like either of us even exist. I'm glad that he improved and got even better, and his ideas continue to impress the hell out of me.  I'm always looking forward to something new from him. 


I was never a fan of his super heroine themed material as much as I was with Eric Logan III until I started seeing his recent super heroine content. But the horror artwork he normally creates capture my immediate attention among other themes he approached. Great lesbianism artwork is hard to find, especially in the form of a comic. I normally look around the internet often for new fictional work and a lot of it feels too tame for my taste. 

The sex is never intense enough when it comes to girl on girl action. Only a few artist will make it worth your while. Others are just too safety conscious about what they won't do. So the lesbian genre just ends up getting crushed by all the hetero stuff because those artist will actually take all the risk and move the genre away from regular male on female content every once in awhile. This is why there's so much horror content and 98% of the bondage material involves male on female. So when I noticed Metrinome dedicating most of his ideas to female domination lesbian themes, I said "great I finally found another artist willing to do that with this genre." 

Too many artist have a bad habit of half doing those themes. Because they are too afraid that someone might get offended if it looks as though they took it too far.


I just feel that if you can't go all the way with it, why do it at all? Metrinome never does that, he always makes sure that women are under control of the female aggressor.  So I have to respect him for not being afraid to go all the way with it like everyone else tend to do. I believe the give in to your enemy theme became popular because of the Japanese. A lot of their lesbian material involving sexual themes that usually include a helpless girl that eventually gives in to the lesbian aggressor after awhile and I just never liked this. Again people do this when they aren't comfortable with it being assault like related.

Metrinome started attracting a whole lot of attention to his work because he was willing to put those Dark Art abilities to the test. As I said before, he's a Dark Art's master like myself. He doesn't have to claim the title like I do. But the fact remains he understands the genre, he knows how to attract an audience that enjoy those intense girl on girl moments. He takes full advantage of many different themes and is probably one of the few artist that does horror erotica with younger girls being conquered by much older women in command of them. That just adds an additional layer of praise onto what the artist accomplished before taking these chances and unlocking the doors to newer paths suitable for his talented credibility.

 I cannot estimate if there are many others like us. I would say we are in the 1% bracket when it comes to what we both do. If you looked close enough his coloring abilities have improved A LOT, he blends the shadows well with the backgrounds much better now, he draws some of the best hard kissing moments I've seen and I only know of a few artist that do those moments quite well. With 3D artist it's mostly a hit or miss because lip locking is very difficult to do in 3D.  


I've tried a few times but I'm still learning the art of lip locking. I knew that when I originally wrote about Metrinome that over time he was going to get better and improve. It shows in his craftsmanship of the arts, and he's certainly passionate about it since I can see the dedication he puts in those comics he creates. They may not be as long as the ones I make, but the fact still remains he does things with his characters I rarely see other female on female type artist doing. I go through a lot of art and there are a lot of talented artist, but only a few of them ever catch my attention and impress the hell out of me since some ideas are rarer than others.

However the niche ideas are always going to appeal to me the most. If it's something that I have seen too many artist doing before then I just won't be all that taken by the content. It's like when I first started reading Eric Logan's super heroine comics, I thought they were the best damn explicit heroine comics ever because no one else does the super heroine theme better than him as far as sexual material goes.

 No one else was doing them at the rate he was creating them. Metrinome will balance these ideas and switch between them to avoid relying on the same material or idea. His super heroine content is great but a lot of his best work in my opinion is his non-heroine material. I really love the horror erotic stories he often do, I'm just not a fan of the Vampires since I can never get passed them having to bite and drink blood...Zombies are much worse since they will bite out huge chunks of flesh putting those vampires in bite technique to shame -laughing- but the ghost theme he's done before, and even some film inspired ideas with Ghost Busters were fantastic. 

The Wayfare series so far is my favorite one, that's where his best ideas have been shining. Not only does he make some of the sexiest milfs, he does very well with his younger girls too. He have a lot other material similar to this that I also have a deep rooted love for. You have to look and pay close attention to every thing with this series and you will immediately grow to appreciate the material.  The thought of older women owning younger females is just....lol it's like me and  Metrinome completely understand each other! We certainly have this idea in common.


 
I hope to see more ghost related material in the future also.  We do share some similarities when it comes down to Lesbian femdom content. I'm glad he's finally getting a lot more recognition for what he's currently doing. I already knew that overtime people would start noticing him a lot more than they were in the beginning. I remember the first time I seen his Abby drawing from TLOU2 which was back in 2020, it was just a basic femdom piece showing her dominating a guy but then you compare that one drawing to everything he's done since then and it's like "Damn, you are kicking all kinds of ass with the pen! Now you are the master of the Pen!"

So whenever he does one of his comics I get all excited and add them to my collection. I don't think anyone was even aware that he was going to do certain themes which he didn't in the beginning. He stuck with keeping his ideas rather on the normal side and after awhile I started noticing all sorts of variety in his work, different genres, ideas, and characters he was more than just someone drawing images at this point. There was a story behind what he wanted those of us viewing to experience. What made him decide to challenge his comfort zone? I believe curiosity to see where he stood and how far he would be able to take specific themes and ideas. People gave him much respect for it, and he earned it.

His art style reminds me a lot of the early 2000s era, and I really miss that generation as much as I miss the early 1990s. I talk a lot about the early 90s and 2000s.  I remember both eras quite well so when  I see Metrinome's work I get nostalgic even more so about a great bygone time and period.  I remember showing his art to someone on discord and they were saying that he has this oil painting sort of art style. 

I only noticed that a few of his images looked like oil paintings but not all of them. I fell in love with how he does the lips on his women though, the guy puts red lipstick on them and I swear you can just imagine what the lips of those characters would feel like on you. He gives them those luscious wet lips, and once combined with another female? It's just pure sexual MADNESS! Metrinome is what I refer to as a hybrid type artist.

Someone that can rotate between various ideas without getting bored and manages to capture your interest with each and every single one that gets put forth in front of you. And last but not least his BBW women which I praised him for above in the first half of the blog. But his BBW women are some of the best damn gorgeous plus size girls I've seen since the master and late bbw femdom artist Nami Harakawa. And even though there are a lot of artist that do plus size girls, some of them will go overboard with it and make them obese looking. Not all of them do this and there are many that do a fantastic job with the big girls. 

But Metrinome the way he goes about doing this, he just draws them in such a sensuous and erotic way that I immediately get turned the hell on by them.




Popular Posts