Metrinome's new Sequel The Wayfare Horror 2

 

 Metrinome is a huge fan of reading these blogs, especially the ones I discuss about his work. He's told me this a number of times so I promised him that I'd do a brief one on his upcoming new comic. Metrinome have been working up a storm since last month. He did a comic based on the Exorcist which I was extremely excited about and now he's taking on another horror story for those of you that want it darker. Judging from a lot of the work I see on Pixiv, he's definitely batting a thousand. I have never seen so many unique stories but he's pulling them together and the risk he takes is allowing him to grow and reach a wider audience. That was the first thing I learned myself when I arrived on Pixiv.

 I thought about pitching the idea to him that he should try his hand at doing something on the X-Files. Lately I've become really turned on with Scully......You know, femdom history and attraction I have with those dominant short haired looking women in suit types -laughing- I honestly know that Metrinome could pull it off well if he did a book on it.

Anyway Recently he just released a few images to an upcoming new book, a sequel to the first Wayfare Horror which he completed a year or two ago. I wrote a review for the first book that I accidentally removed. I still have a copy of it saved on my computer though so I can just repost it later.

So, what do we know so far about the sequel to this new book? In the first story title The Wayfare Hunter the story explored two sisters that move into a haunted house they inherited from their father and have an encounter with powerful spiritual forces.The sequel on the other hand brings in fresh new faces, and some newer horror creatures.

 If you haven't been following Metrinome now is the perfect time if you wish to catch up.

I am not certain what Wayfare Horror 2 is really about yet as I have seen 9 images so far and from the looks of it the story begins in a graveyard with two women camping out. But from what I can tell the story explores sexual encounters with the non-living again but this time it won't be ghost.

Next time we are going into zombie territory now! Or at least I believe it's a zombie.  In one segment I saw these two blue like creatures. I do not know if they are demons or something else. But I do look forward to reading and maybe reviewing this one. I am a major fan of horror erotica, especially lesbian horror erotica. It's like I mentioned before these are very VERY rare artist. 

You won't find any like this on the web no matter how hard you look.I never understood why girl on girl horror was such a niche theme. There's so much you can do with it. I've been tackling the theme for several years, although I have a thing for crossing the line a lot. In dark times like these? I don't think it matters anymore. You can expect this story to have a lot of intense damsel in distress moments like the first one. Although I can see that it will be a much bigger focus in this one than it was in the first. At the time Metrinome was playing it a little more safe, but judging from the exorcist comic he's willing to play with some heavier fireworks to bring out the best of these dark art elements.



 

Popular Posts