Rare minds create interesting encounters

  https://subscribestar.adult/metronome-alpha

There aren't too many artists like Metrinome and myself that indulge in intense lesbianism themes that go far beyond the vanilla aspect of it. We both love to tackle the horror theme, and we've both done tremendous things with younger characters, too. That's what separates us apart from everyone else playing it safe. Metrinome is original he has his own ideas, and he doesn't rip off, plagiarize or copy anyone else. He keep things fresh and that's very important.

With Metrinome he always had a different new way of creating content that really make up for the lack of creative material you may not find so easily anywhere else because if you look around hard enough. It's difficult to come across comics that draw you in, the story telling spirit just isn't there with most other artist people are always in such a hurry to just rush through things and get it over with so they can move on to something else afterwards.

If he wanted to, he could easily make something similar to Convent Of Hell but, I already have something involving nuns. Would like to see how he would handle a theme of that nature, I'll probably pitch the idea to him and see if he goes along with doing it. I've seen a lot of his art, and I'm very impressed with it. He has gotten so much better at it, especially with detail on the lady parts, and his writing style is getting really close to the graphic novel level where it's serious in tone but once the eroticism take its place the show begins!

I've seen some creative minds in this line of work, but Metrinome is definitely of the special variety just like myself since lesbianism themes rarely ever go beyond the usual girl on girl... You won't find a lot of horror elements blended with it, or anything involving sexual violence either. As I said before, a lot of these girl on girl artist normally avoid anything out of the ordinary. I don't know what it is about them but it's like the people doing male on female content are always willing to take the most risk.

 If you want to see more artist that will experiment more with the lesbianism nature of this line of work then you're out of luck, unfortunately. The Japanese are too busy copying the same stupid crap from the West. If something is mainstream people will jump on it and then you end up with less creative artist, instead you have a bunch of artist stealing, ripping off, and plagiarizing each other or someone who started trend in the first place. Our minds work differently from other artist, and I think he creates for the joy of it, not for the money only. You can generally tell when an artist is just creating for the profits because they usually avoid a lot of risk, vs doing it out of pure passion. And judging from the themes I've seen Metrinome explore for the past 3 or so years, he is strongly passionate about his work.

I've been with a lot of artists for a long time, and I have seen them improve when they were just beginning to build up their reputation and fan bases.  I enjoy dark lesbianism themes and I wish there was more art like it, but unfortunately most lesbianism artist....They are too afraid to take risk, too chicken and too yellow, and they let their feelings as well as their own emotions get in the way of it all, which is even worse. 

I don't know if  Metrinome out of nowhere started to focus on doing these dark themes because he felt it would be something new to him or he was watching a lot of what I was doing and felt like seeing if he was able to pull off these dark lesbianism themes too. I honestly don't know anyone else with similar styles to either of us in terms of content, theme, and art direction. When I first met him about several years ago, I don't recall his art being so dark as it is now. We use to talk a lot on Pixiv, and so I was drawn into the art style and that's why I stuck around for awhile to see what he was going to do in the future if he kept on going.

Day by day the ideas would just change from super heroines to ghost, vampires, and other strange creatures. I had never met any other artist that was blending horror and lesbianism erotica together and believe me I looked everywhere and the only artist I could find were from the early 2000s...I was pretty much the only other artist doing this besides Metrinome.

Box of Want did it maybe once or twice, but Metrinome is dedicated to the theme just like I am and that's what makes him stand out from others who may have just done it once or twice and then moved on. When I talk about sexual violence in these sort of themes with others. All I get from them are excuses as to what they don't like, and so on...

As for myself well when I'm going through comic books whether they are explicit or normal non mature comics...I get bored so damn fast because everyone is just doing the same thing, I want mystery, I want something intense, and most of all I want something that's going to excite me. With regular comics about 90% of the new non-explicit comics that get made today are all Super hero related.. If I want something with mystery, suspense, horror, I usually just re-read The Stand graphic novel By Stephen King.

If you invest in controversial story-lines, people are going to flock to your work even faster, they want to know how your mind really works, and where you come up with the ideas. I believe that's what some people want to see, more fascinating plots that can grab their attention. Metrinome is also very good at designing his matures. The older women have a flair to them that takes me back a few years into the early 1990s era, and when an artist can capture the magic of the past so well, there's a deeper meaning to the work and that brings me a great level of joy.

I deal with 3D artwork and my vision let's just say that I have a tendency to be cruel with my dark ideas. If Pixiv allowed me to create whatever I want like they used to do in the past. I, too, could bring back those large crowds and viewers I use to have rushing in for my next shocker. But people hate censorship, and when platforms start censoring you, they drive people away.

Metrinome draws exceptionally well soI hope he continues to work hard and improving himself into the future. I believe he has what it takes to do a lot of different things with these ideas he comes up with. Even for short stories you know when someone is gifted to keep you mentally stimulated. In a sense we almost think a lot like with this stuff. I find almost 90% of Lesbianism erotica boring as hell because it's never about anything interesting, and like I said they are too damn YELLOW!

So if you look around Pixiv for some horror lesbianism erotica you definitely will not find any of it. Believe me I know, I checked. I click on the Horror tag all the time and while there are some cool non-explicit horror art on there.... But out of all the artist that I follow, Metrinome is practically the only one who has a lot of refreshing ideas with this whole girl on girl concept.



Popular Posts