What happened to Digital DaveXX?

 

A few weeks ago, maybe a month or two I am not sure...But Digital DaveXX released a new video, Star Wars Attack of the Clone...After a few days had passed from that month of release, he suddenly vanished from X (Twitter) and all of his comments, videos, etc disappeared along with him even on other platforms he was active on. I tried to figure out what happened to him because I was going to write up a quick review for his video but then I decided to change my mind about it. 

I had noticed I deleted the video entirely from my folder. I generally turn and breakdown a lot of videos into animated gifs while keeping the video if I like it so that I can use them in the reviews to make them more entertaining to read. Anyway, I never got the chance to speak with Dave, he was rather quiet and ignored my attempts to get his attention... Usually when I contact an artist and bring up their work in my blog after mentioning it to them, they always get ecstatic and excited about it. Then we sit down and talk awhile on Discord about each other's work. Him disappearing on every platform he was active on all at once is rather strange and unusual...Was he in some kind of trouble? Being harassed and attacked? Did someone dox him into the shadows, if so why? It didn't make much sense because I looked for him to find out why he was missing from Twitter/X.

 I thought his Star Wars project had some potential although I did have some disappointments with it like there were no voice actresses present, and the entire video was played over the song Dual Of Fates. The sex wasn't as intense as I thought it was going to be either. But regardless of all of that when he vanished off the web I wondered what happened to him. I always try to keep track of every artist I write about or attempt to make contact with. You know so I'll have other artist that I can talk to from time to time on Discord whenever I'm not busy doing something myself.

 It was very unusual as I saw nothing wrong with Dave's animation work. At first I assumed that maybe X/Twitter staff kicked him off the platform because the sex appeared a bit non-consensual in the beginning when Rey is fleeing scared in a panic from her own clone chasing after her.  Eventually she corners her and seizes the moment to force herself upon helpless Rey. 

After awhile Rey's eyes turn red and she succumbs to the dark side no longer resisting the evil within... Not to mention there was some minor violence with Evil Rey choking her self before she takes her by "force" sexually from behind unless it just looks that way for tension to show how evil and dark the Dark side Rey was in comparison to the light version. Some consent can have a bit of roughplay to simulate sexual violence, DesireSFM is very good at this. Of course I also noticed the video disappeared from a lot of other sites he posted it on including platforms that don't care about fictionalize sex violence. Therefore I couldn't make of it why he suddenly vanished.

Whatever the reason for Dave's disappearance I hope he's alright. I've had moments in my life where I too felt like disappearing and just going away forever, never to be heard from again... Life is shit now, and it definitely isn't any fun in it's current form.... Except I believe if I went missing, no one would really notice let alone care enough to write about my disappearance on the internet. 

I had a short term presence on Twitter/X for awhile but then realized I don't want to become popular on the platform only to get all of that taken away from me like Pixiv did with no remorse or regret. It's like thank you for 6+ years of your contribution here supporting us, funding and paying for all those memberships to pay our bills, now get your ass out of here because we don't want you around anymore!" I still never got over that betrayal.

What's the point in trying to build up your reputation or building up a massive following when you can just end up losing it all for no damn good reason?  These platforms have no respect for their users...They keep you around long enough to benefit off your existence, then after awhile they kick you to the damn curb. AND THEY ALL EVENTUALLY DO THIS! No at this point I've grown sick and tired of social media including all the unfair and biased asinine censorship that comes with using any of them.

 If DigitalDaveXX left on his own terms for some unknown reason I'll never know. The sudden disappearance did raise concern even though I never got to talk to him. I thought his first attempt at something StarWars related involving futanari's and the Dark Side was very unique, and special in it's own way. Even though it didn't captivate me like I thought it would do after I saw the trailer/teaser before seeing the full video when he released it publicly days before he disappeared into obscurity. He only had two animations to his name, but still quite a lot of followers on Twitter/X. Some of them are most likely bots no less because you are always going to get some bots on any platform especially after you've been there for awhile. If I ever disappear like this I'll probably go dead silent to the world myself and never speak of it...

Popular Posts