AI revived Bible Black

 

AI is something that's been in use for awhile now, it's everywhere. In fact, practically every art platform you are going to find a lot of AI content present there. A lot of it is boring, and unimpressive no matter how "great" a few images might look because of it....But the downside is that AI is very obvious even when people use it on images that look close to the real thing, you just have to look hard enough and you can spot evidence that AI was applied to the image or used to generate the image. I'm not praising AI at all, and I really do hate the trend since it's responsible for 80 percent of the new art that gets currently made on 99% of all art platforms that allow it. And if it's theft like some claim it to be, well that only makes it worse. Stealing other people's stuff and then claiming it to be your work of art....

But one of the benefits I've noticed is that someone chose to revive Bible Black with the use of AI and it's great to have some art from that series because it's been dead for 12+ years, and it's the very series that started all of this Futanari madness or at least had one hell of a massive influence on why a lot of people started liking futanari in the first place for those of us who got into it early vs newcomers who may not even know of Bible Black.

So far I've seen some really sexy and great AI art of Reika Kitami recently and she's the first Femdom futanari that got me convinced that I was going to become a fan of dominant women in fictional works of art especially if a dick were to be attached to them. And I've always preferred Reika with testicles over the female part being grafted beneath the dick.

I then started wondering if anyone would even bother to do that bathroom assault scene when Reika awakens within Imari because I'd love to see it either AI generated or someone really good do it in their own art style without AI.  It was the best scene in that entire damn series. I've tried to recreate it several times myself, at one point I copied the exact scene in Poser 2012 but it still didn't look quite right. In my second attempt I altered everything a lot, I added more bank tellers in the scene, and instead of Imari I used Sadako from the Ring because she's much better suited for a scenario like that. I never liked or cared for any of the women in Bible Black other than Reika Kitami, the nameless banker teller that gets assaulted by Possessed Imari, and of course the Short hair Swimmer Miyuki Nonogusa that Reika gave painful anal sex to were the only women I cared about from that series.

My Version Of The Bathroom scene featuring Sadako from the Ring, only it's not intended to be Bible Black. It was inspired by that scene and I simply took a few minor ideas from it to recreate it to see if I was capable of actually doing it. In the Bible Black Version, there were only two women, one of them was dead and another unconscious off screen. 

 In this scene no one is dead, two of them are just unconscious. The gunman passed out after Sadako crammed her cock too far down her throat and almost killed her but for some reason didn't. Anyway, I never applied AI to this, nor did I want to. Thinking about it now, I don't really need to see an updated version of the actual Scene from Bible Black. I like my own vision of a similar scenario MUCH better. Sadako is far more terrifying than possessed Imari.

Anyway it's nice to see some brand new Bible Black content, I tried looking into the whole Stable Diffusion thing to see what I could generate with it related to Bible Black, and I couldn't for the life of me create anything with it, or figure out exactly how it all works. I know it's all based upon using text but I assumed I could just upload a image from the Hentai itself and then by default it would generate a better version of it or something. It was a test run because I wanted to see how that bathroom scene would have looked in more detail. 

Unfortunately I failed, even though AI seems quite easy to use I have no idea how people churn out those images with it... Some people have used AI and ended up with horrid results, sometimes a nipple might get generated wrong or a dick turns out the wrong color and doesn't match the persons skin tone... Other times I've seen testicles get generated with a third one in the middle that looks really strange and not as though it was done intentionally. 

So, not everything AI generated is going to look perfect I've come across a lot of bad AI content and some that looked fairly decent. Then some AI content that would impress me if it was actually created without AI..But because anyone can figure out how to use AI, it's honestly not that impressive at all. It's made it too easy for anyone to just create those images on the fly and that just doesn't impress anyone compared to a person that have to actually work hard to create amazing content like that.

 I'm not praising AI because I still dislike that it's become overly used and makes up about 80% of new art that gets made these days....As a result of this, it's getting harder to even find artist who create original material anymore, now they rather just let some computer generate everything and it just doesn't sound any fun when I think about it. 

Yes people can just use AI on their own images after they've already created it in a 3D application or drew it by hand, I've known a few artist who have tried this themselves. I tested it on some of my own images before and I hated it. I prefer to remain original vs jumping on the AI bandwagon. But I will say this though, it revived and brought back Bible Black and so far what I've seen is very good AI content of it.

 So I'm not objecting to more Reika Kitami if AI is the only version of her I get to see more of. She's one of the best Femdom Futanari dominatrix in the history of Futa Hentai... Bible Black the series been around for a long time, and no one even bothered to create new content of it...It's a shame it took the popularity of AI for someone to start finally creating Bible Black art again.

Before then I made a few attempts at remaking some of the scenes. Just because I enjoyed them for what they were and because Bible Black was the first Futanari series to have sexually hard scenes involving women with dicks. Since then, no one else even bothered to compete with that. I've been trying to create my own Reika Kitami, the only issue is that I don't have her hairstyle in Daz Studio to complete her look...

And all the short styles I have don't look anything close to her actual hairstyle so, until I can commission someone to make the hair for me, I won't be able to complete her. Someone recently sort of created a hairstyle similar to Imari's though, but the pony tail is too short and not long enough, it also doesn't look 100 percent like Imari's hair either, it would be best to have her actual hair and not some poorly modified version of it. I use to have the schoolgirl uniforms in Poser from that series as well, but I can easily commission a few vendors I know personally to make the clothes if I wanted updated versions of them in 4K or 6K textures and better geometry polygons.



Popular Posts