Creating Silent Hill Inspired Monsters For Shadow Hill 2

 

Silent Hill is a very interesting franchise, one of the series strong points is it's horrifying monsters which to me reflected demons even if they were never mentioned as such in the games. The hardest thing for me is coming up with my own monstrosities for Shadow Hill vs copying the ones from Silent Hill...I did already confirm the possibility of a Female Pyramid Head, I didn't say it's official though so I don't want to get anyone's hopes up about this.

 It really depends on whether or not I can get someone to make the helmet since that's really all I need, I can take care of the rest (clothing, etc)...I understand that Shadow Hill  just wont work without demonic forces...I never really liked any of the monsters in Silent Hill because their designs were quite bland to me compared to some of the monstrosities I've seen elsewhere..The only monster I liked were the Nurses, the patience and mannequins in SH2 were great enemies too. As for the nurse which appears to be the most simplistic enemy of all enemies in Silent Hill. I can easily make those myself just not the bubble head version because I don't have the experience to sculpt them to look that way. I already created the mannequins by getting creative.

 I can still somehow create the nurses to be more like the ones in Silent Hill 3 which didn't have the bubble face. As you can see in the image below, SH3 nurses had human like faces and dark black hair, more zombie and ghost like in nature compared to the SH2 versions that had the bubble faces (which I didn't like). I'm perfectly fine with the zombie/Ghost Nurses instead, they look better to me anyway. 

So these will be the ones I'm most likely rolling with since they are easier to create myself and were my favorite versions of the Nurses...All they need is the big sexy stripper tits from Homecoming and the Movie 😅..Well homecoming copied the film but you get the idea. I'll probably make them Japanese Yurei/Onryu type Nurses..I'm not decided on their design yet..But I will come up with something for them for sure.

I do have some ideas as to what I want some of the monsters to look like, seeking out a vendor capable of producing and creating them for me will be quite expensive. But I won't feel right about this project until I have everything I need to truly make it stand out. Witches, possessed Nuns, and even the possibility of a Baphomet type demon are all possibilities. But I want to also have monsters that are completely unreal, frightening, and appealing as well. There is just so much I want to do with this project, I can't even begin where to start.

 I recall how the first Silent Hill game had a Baphomet boss called Incubus..When I first seen it, I thought "This thing is weird!" I couldn't really find any artwork good enough of the demon to post. All I know is I want monsters that look ideal to what would be seen in Silent Hill, and even if I can't I will still figure out a way to incorporate non-human monstrosities into the story anyway regardless if they look like something from Silent Hill or not.

One of the many topics  I've had in the past is that there isn't enough Horror stories involving futa's I'm not going to waste such potential on male monstrosities. There are enough artist as it is that do male monsters on female content, why bother when I can do something much better and interesting? Overall the series may be dead as far as video games go, but there is plenty of fan art out there of Silent Hilll...Just not in the explicit/dirty nature. But I will be the first to admit, I wasn't excited to be playing as Norman Reedus... Give me an actual new character not a goddamn real actor/person. With that said I have added images of Monster types I'd like to have for Shadow Hill 2

Silent Hill Inspired Creatures by an Unknown artist. The one with the long beak and tattered clothing doesn't look very Silent Hill like to me... More like a monster out of Bloodborne, but definitely not Silent Hill. My favorite one is the one in the middle with the mouth on her tits next to the Bloodborne looking one with the beak. Mouth on the breast is definitely silent hill! 



If you want to see more Monstrous art images, click on the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Creepy%20monster%20art&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CV4NUTavSCg1YbhsBmpWZmcZ&client=firefox-b-1-d&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBsQuIIBahcKEwjotIS3jaTvAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg&biw=1903&bih=966#imgrc=57jxRHCnyTquYM

Popular Posts