Wish I could have invested in the Doll Making Market

 


Game Lady a new sex doll brand came out swinging with an idea I had way back in 2007 but they already beat me to making the idea a damn reality. This is something I thought I would have done before someone else could do it and that's exactly what they did. I mean it's obvious that eventually this was going to happen...Game lady realized that video game girl characters are highly desired or at least someday they will be.

In the 3D market numerous vendors and content creators have already invested in creating characters from video games for Daz studio and Blender via ports or creating them from scratch, now someone took it a step further and actually made them into SEX DOLLS...

This brand is still new not a lot of people recognize them yet because they still have to compete against the top brands with more body variety and types, and so far they only have one body type. The Body type they currently have does not match the way their bodies look in the actual game but they got the faces 100% right except for that Ellie sex doll I saw.

Her hair is black instead of brown and doesn't entirely look like Ellie aside from having the hair and skin tone unlike the Tifa and Aerith dolls. They look 100% like their video game counterparts.

Of course it wouldn't be that difficult to go to a different brand and have them make these dolls themselves as long as they got the faces right, but they would probably take advantage and over charge for them. For the longest I have always dreamed of having a Doll creation Empire of my own, a dream I'm too poor to make into a reality. I also don't know any ambitious people who are willing to join me on this journey.

It requires the sources, revenue, and talented individuals who could accomplish this task. I thought about it for a moment whether or not investing in sex dolls is worth it in the 21st Century, not too many people are going to
want to spend almost $2000-$5000 grand on one of these. But some people do.

I did think about purchasing two of them, one for Steven Carson and one for DesireSFM If I had the money but then I saw the prices for them and I said "Oh shit..." It doesn't matter if they were going to use them for sex or not I just wanted to give them a special gift. I know Steven Carson is a huge fan of those Yakuza girls lately and Desire would back flip with joy to have a Ciri or Triss doll to stare at.

I wrote another article about the possibility of falling in love and having a relationship with a sex doll which is centered around men health, loneliness, and the difficult dating environment for men in first world countries where some men are choosing sex dolls for companionship (although I don't consider America first world, it's got too many third world issues). I haven't posted the blog yet because I'm still working on it. 

But I spoke about a lot of things related to sex dolls, the future of relationships involving sex dolls and even technology associated with it. As far as investments go maybe in the future if I ever become well off financially and people still have an interest in sex dolls I can start my own brand, but the possibility of that happening is highly unlikely...






Popular Posts