Tumblr might still be useful...

 


I noticed that there is some explicit content back on tumblr, I don't know how long it's been there or when they started allowing it back. That is if they have...I noticed that people have been favoring some of my explicit content even if Tumblr have it hidden which I find very strange. There is also lots of old artwork I posted there that I didn't bother to save, but I did take some of it down after grabbing it and saving those old Wonder Woman comics I made years ago...I was wondering what ever happened to the actual comic version and now I have it...

Some pages are still missing but it's fine because I have no plans to post it anywhere again....My old work always tend to embarrass me when I see it somewhere. The ideas I had from way back then were crappy in my opinion...I just didn't like half of the content I use to make...Maybe I feel that way due to the fact I was using Poser Pro 2012 and my content in DAZ is just miles ahead of what I was producing with Poser in terms of quality and ideas. 

The difference is that I don't create as much disgusting material with the scat and such...Although I can always go back to being filthy...Nagoro Apartment have some very twisted parts in there dealing with vomiting. Anyway after I was able to collect some of my old work from tumblr and a few of my blogs that are still there...I figured I can at least re-upload some of those blogs here on blogger. After going back to tumblr and looking around I kind of do miss the place.

Aside from all of that I was wondering to myself if there was still any benefit left to using Tumblr anymore...I noticed there are a few things on the Live part of the page (new) that I didn't like seeing, it looks like some annoying tik tok stuff. I tried to filter it out by hiding it but couldn't. There use to be a blacklist feature where you could just hide anything on tumblr if you didn't want it showing up on your page.

When I first joined they use to show a lot of feminism crap and I hated it so I started hiding anything associated with feminism or American politics since that's one of the reasons I avoided twitter when I couldn't figure out how to hide all the newsfeed junk and I just wanted my page to strictly show art and no news or sporting events, nothing to do with real life. 

Sometimes I do talk about politics and real life events with people on discord or whatever website I can go on and have those conversations with anyone that cares. I don't entirely try to avoid it since I do care about what's going on in the real world and unlike a lot of people. I don't have my head buried in the sand thinking I can just ignore every event in the world just because I dislike politics...

Anyway I guess I can try to make some use of tumblr, not sure what though. I still have about 1,900 followers there. So it can be useful for something I guess.

Popular Posts