SFMNewbie The Sinister Side Of Futanari


In a couple of days I should be returning back to creating art content of my own. For now I have the time to spare and so I figured I'd talk about another artist that's been on my radar of discussion since last year. I discover a lot of artist these days whenever I don't have much else better to do with my free time. These past few years haven't been going so well for me, and I'm starting to notice a steep decline in web activity due to the increasing censorship that's driving everyone away from social media.

With that said, I have uncovered a new artist that goes by the name SFMNewbie. SFMNewbie isn't entirely "new" judging from the way he animates and how fluid the animations appear to be to the well trained eye that can clearly see, he is not a newbie! I would say that the term "newbie" doesn't suit him at all.  Plus I don't know why he uses "SFM" attached to his name. After all his animations and the models he's using don't look like SFM models or SFM animations. It looks more like Blender...Perhaps he juggles between them? I'm not really sure, but it definitely looks like Blender to me. I know long ago he was using SFM but that was some time ago.

Regardless of what software he uses, SFMNewbie has gotten very good at creating simple animations to more creative animations. Over time they've become extra aggressive than usual...I do remember when he was first starting out his animations were very stiff and not so great. I would just overlook his content because of it. After awhile I kept running into more and more of his recent work and each time it got better. 

My only complaint is that his animations are never long enough and unlike Blender. I don't think SFM requires nearly as much work to create longer animations...Usually when I see a good animation and it's only a few seconds in length I easily lose interest in these type of artist over time because I'm so bored with looped content. Its so bad that people have to extend them in order to make a short video appear to be longer than what it is due to the artist simply not making their own videos long as they should or could be.

That's why I generally don't discuss that many animators because even the ones as impressive as Nyl, they never do enough content for me to care about I mean they make a lot of them, but they aren't long enough for me to talk about it. There isn't much I can really say about 30 second long videos...When the sex is very good and short, I can still enjoy it but at the same time you're going to find yourself spoiled and addicted to the material.

Before you know it you're looping that artists work and extending it to 30 minutes in length on repeat until it starts to bore you...I've done that before when I really wanted to get off to a longer animation. Especially if I really enjoyed it. It's different with RadroachHD though depending on what he makes I usually just overlook the time frame. Not saying that everyone has to make very long animations, but it would help if enough of them besides DesireSFM were able to do it....The other thing I don't too much like about Newbie's work is that he uses these extremely large women...

I was never a fan of those exaggerated body proportions where characters look comical in size...Like they'll have these thin hips with big asses, huge thighs, and big tits...I'm guessing that SFMNewbie is inspired by Rigid's animations because he normally credits him on Twitter since he's using his models after all...I don't know...I really feel that futanari artist are making futa and women characters less appealing body wise...Male on female artist rarely ever do that. They usually have less exaggerated features even when they are slightly thicker than their in-game versions. I've seen some very convincing images of Chun-Li with thicker legs, and ass but she didn't look so strange or oddly proportioned either.

They use normal size females with realistic curves, thick bodies and asses....Futa artist for whatever reason keep making the girls look painfully unattractive with their tiny hips, large plump asses and so forth..I don't know why they all do this. I'm not judging if this is their thing, just saying I wish Futanari artist would take the genre a bit more seriously for a change. Although the giant women do work for certain occasions like the one Newbie did featuring Lady D getting brutally ravaged by an equally large Jill Valentine, that one turned out pretty well. And I had no qualms about their features here since Lady D's size is justified. It would have looked strange if Jill was smaller than she was..So making them equally the same size while she gets roughed up makes more sense.

She's ragged doll fucked, choked, the vicious nature of this entire animation followed by the devastating grunts of the well respected Akuji Saito delivering the pussy punishment. I don't know what it is about this woman, but she really loves doing her job with the voice talent work. I applaud her for such outstanding verbal performances

She certainly could use more roles in longer content. I'll probably sit down with DesireSFM and talk to him about giving her a chance to show what she's made of with one of his full length projects. It would be totally worth it! I'll let him hear her samples and get his opinion on her acting skills. Should he find her impressive we can reach out and see if she's interested in bringing some more joy into this decaying world with her sexual verbal dominance.

Likewise I do love the hyper aggression in SFMNewbie's animations. The artist understands how important sexual aggression is between a woman and a dickgirl going to war with each other. Aside from the monstrous size women he uses so often, I find his animating talents worthy of admiration. 

With the extra effort he can do a lot more with his ability and we do need more animators like him. The kind that show no mercy when a futa is engaged in pussy combat. I think they have more of a tyrant Mr X appeal to them which is probably why he gave them the glowing eyes and chose to make the futa's so big in size. If that's what he was going for then it makes more sense..He have what it takes to go even further...These short animations just don't do it for me very much even though they are impressive in quality.  I rarely bother to talk about animators like this. But there's something to SFMNewbie's animations that pulled me right in, he got my attention and so I felt that it was worth mentioning him today for those who may not know him. He have all the right tools at his disposal already. 

His animation style and experience is definitely beyond Newbie level.  He uses great lighting although the shadows can be a bit too dark and hard at times. Softer Shadows works best because it creates a greater sense of realism in dark lit areas. He knows how to pick and choose the right voice actresses some of which I talked about already in a previous blog. Overall I do look forward to seeing more of his content in the future even if it is short and I don't too much care for the hyper size female characters. I can learn to live with these things and be tolerant enough to grow into dealing with it I guess. Hell anyone who can convince me to masturbate to their animations is doing something right, am I right or am I right?

This is by far the strangest way I've seen someone sucking a dick..

On the surface it's not all bad though, to a degree the huge sizes of the women work in some situations. I love how he takes on the sadistic and dangerously sinister side of futanari. He's doing something with futa I haven't seen since LoveWolf was animating those Ghoul futanari animations a few years ago before he suddenly stopped creating at all. I like how SFMNewbie makes the women eyes glow like they are tempted by powerful forces to do all kinds of evil. 

And the sex is always ruthless to the point where the futa has no regard for the safety of the woman that's being rag dolled all over the place. So far my favorite animation of his is the Lady D one and Jill. It looks a little strange at first because of how erratically the sex is with Lady D flinging her arms and struggling to escape as she's being thrashed and choked up against the hard surface. 

The sex is so crazy, I love it. He has a way of making the sex look downright evil! A horror futa animator is exactly what we needed to spice things up..I'd love to have someone that does horror material similar to Region36 creating futanari material...If Newbie could do horror animations of the same length. His content would be a hell of a lot better than watching creepy male monsters.

I took one glance at Newbie's Lady D animation and was immediately sold the moment I heard Neko Nayan and Akuji Saito putting on the best show. They are incredible to listen to together, the verbal chemistry and physicality how Id love to have a woman with their voices fucking me....I believe in SFMNewbie. It's like I said Newbie just need to apply himself more if possible by producing longer animations, doing so would benefit him as he continues to grow and improve over time.

And I don't mean on repeated looped but make them how DesireSFM and Kamadeva both make their animations in terms of length, you know at least 5 minutes to 15 minutes. 18+ minutes and above if you want a real challenge. But as I said before, it looks like he's using Blender...Blender animators rarely ever bother to do longer animations, so far only the SFM animators were doing that. You know, StudioFOW, Region36, DesireSFM, Rikolo, KamadevaSFM, etc. I do have a new name for him though, I'd like to call him "TheSinisterSide." He's far from being a newbie anymore...I've seen his old work, and he has truly surpassed and evolved beyond it.



Popular Posts