Nyl's presents: The Animation Challenge!

 

Earlier today I got to talk to DesireSFM and it turns out that Nyl is presenting a new challenge for any animator that's willing to take up the task. Basically this challenge gives animators the opportunity to animate one new quick animation a day each week I believe. So far I've seen Amazonium, DesireSFM, Radroach both take up the challenge with some new animations....I've seen work from a lot of animators who are part of the challenge as well. So this is interesting to see what all of these artist can come up with in such short notice of time.

Although seeing how well a lot of these guys animate they will make you crave full length versions of these quick animations. I figured that I'd do a theme for it even though I'm not an animator myself. But the fact is I can't stand to see myself excluded from all the action and wish to contribute to it in some way or another by doing an advertisement for the whole thing. So this is the only way I can do that besides discussing the challenge itself. I asked Desire if there were any prizes involved in this challenge, because I wanted to know why Nyl decided to do it. Seems like something I would have thought up myself but only if I could have actually award prizes to those participating in the challenge. 

That way the animator that gets the most votes win's something whether it's a powerful new GPU like a 4090 graphic card. Or a big cash payout bonus. Of course there would be prizes even for second, third, and fourth place contestants just because I would like for everyone who put in the effort to earn something out of taking out the time to be involved..

I mean I couldn't award EVERYONE -laughing- just those who came in second, third, and fourth place. It'll be like any other contest that artist participate in to win prizes. For animators I would choose the theme, "Who ever does the best futa on female in prison sexual pussy beat down! Wins!" I love to do themes so that would be interesting to see how each of these animators would tackle the theme I gave them to challenge. And of course there would be times when there are no special themes.

Anyway after talking to Desire earlier today when I discovered his challenge animation titled "The aftermath" which was for The Witcher Golden Grain I told him that once he finishes those aftermath sets I will review them and do a recap discussion on the Golden Grain. He was excited and wants to read it when I finish, and that makes me excited knowing that he's looking forward to what I have to say.With that said. I'm on the verge of now returning back to producing my own content for fans waiting to get their hands on my next big project. I have several graphic novels planned for this year, therefore expect to see what I have in store...I may not be an animator but I sure as hell can write and create some very interesting stories and themes!


Popular Posts